Pacific Golf & Turf is the Northwest's premium supplier of John Deere and EZGO Golf Car products to Golf Course and Sports Turf facilities. We have an awesome opportunity for a leader who is a TEAM player. We're seeking a Warranty & Service Administrator who has a commitment to customer service and is a well-trained and highly organized professional. We are an established company that strives to be the best at taking care of our customers. We look for new employees that are honest, motivated, responsible, dependable, work safely and come to work daily. Come join our TEAM!
Primary Purpose and Essential Functions:
To provide support to our service departments with warranty administration and with opening and closing repair orders.
- Review and close all Warranty repair orders, ensuring optimal reimbursement from our manufacturers
- Stay current on all warranty guidelines/requirements and update team as necessary
- Follow up on shorted credits and capture as much money lost as possible
- Monitor recalls from all manufacturers and ensure compliance
- Answer phone calls directed to the service department and follow up with customers in regards to their repair needs or any questions they may have
- Schedule and coordinate new service appointments based on nature of complaint and shop capacity. Review & process technician stories on a daily basis
- Responsible for preparing service quotes and customer relations both over the phone and in person for walk in customers
- Oversee that the service department is a clean and safe work area
- Approves technician time and actively participates in monitoring shop performance, WIP, technician efficiency and other reporting as required by management
- Work with Corporate Service Manager to achieve overall company goals for service as well as branch location goals
- May perform additional duties as assigned by leadership
- HS diploma or equivalent with Trade School Tech certification a plus and at least three years as a Warranty Administrator or Service Advisor in either an equipment or automotive service shop
- General office skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel, typing 45 wpm and general knowledge of a 10-key calculator CRT/Data Entry. Aspen system experience a plus
- Ability to solve practical problems and ability to read/interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Successful candidate will have a positive attitude, proven leadership skills and enjoy being part of a team
Compensation: $15-$20 DOE
Hours: Day Shift, Monday-Friday
Benefits: Full Benefits Available, including 401(k) plan with company match
Position is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug screen. Please respond with a resume for employment consideration to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.