Pacific Golf & Turf is currently seeking a Technician / Mechanic specializing in John Deere Turf Equipment at our Kapolei, Hawaii branch. We have a full time position with an awesome opportunity for an individual who is a TEAM player. We're seeking someone who has a commitment to customer service and is well-trained and a highly organized professional. They need to take pride in the quality of their work and have the ability to perform various customer service duties as required throughout the day. We are an established company that strives to be the best at taking care of our customers. We look for new employees that are honest, motivated, responsible, dependable, work safely and come to work daily. Come join our TEAM!
- Responsible for diagnosing and repairing John Deere turf equipment
- Load and deliver equipment (rentals, customer units, new units, etc.)
- Travel to golf courses, complexes and/or businesses in order to assist customers and address concerns
- Maintain all equipment and ensure tools are in good working condition
- Maintain general housekeeping duties in shop and property maintenance
- Work with the Service Manager to ensure consistent work flow
- Help maintain and support safety policies
- Maintain paperwork documentation
- Ability to read, write and communicate with co-workers and managers
- May perform additional duties as assigned by leadership
Knowledge and Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as a technician (automotive or lawn equipment) or verifiable training. John Deere equipment experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience with driving towing a trailer preferred
- Basic set of tools
- You must be in good physical condition; you will be required to continuously lift up to 50 pounds routinely during the course of your shift, this position will require heavy lifting, carrying, pushing, bending, twisting and pulling on a daily basis
- Current driver's license and reliable means of transportation and must be insurable
Compensation: Competitive wage, DOE
Hours: Day Shift
Benefits: Full Benefits, including 401(k) Plan Available
Position is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug screen. Please respond with a resume for employment consideration to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.