Pacific Golf & Turf is the Northwest’s premium supplier of John Deere and EZGO Golf Cart products to Golf Course and Sports Turf facilities. We are seeking an experienced Parts Sales Representative who has a commitment to customer service and an aptitude for sales. We have an awesome opportunity for the right individual!! Successful candidate will be an outgoing and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with customers and developing new customer relationships. We are looking for someone that is a TEAM player who is honest, dependable, organized, motivated and a self-starter for this position. This is an entry-to-mid-level sales position that has unlimited opportunity with a growing business!
- Sell parts for all associated product lines to customers by phone or walking into the store
- Call potential new customers to understand and gain their business
- Work with management to understand opportunities in the market
- Fill parts requests for service technicians and sales reps
- Use computerized inventory systems, parts libraries and cad drawings to look up and process parts orders
- Order parts from suppliers and communicate lead times
- Participate in rolling inventory checks
- Assist in shipping and receiving duties
- Speak clearly and persuasively in a positive manner when interacting with customers
- Must be willing to work 40 hours per week and longer hours as required to meet customer and seasonal demands
- Assist in keeping parts department clean, including desk, warehouse, shipping receiving, etc.
- Some travel may be required (at most, local calls once per week), but main duties are at the Corporate Location in Portland
- May perform additional duties as assigned by leadership
- John Deere equipment parts experience, preferred
- 2 years of automotive parts or sales experience required
- HS diploma or equivalent; College degree, preferred
- General office skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel, typing 45 wpm and general knowledge of a 10-key calculator CRT/Data Entry.
- Clean driving record and insurable
- Ability to lift weight up to 50 lbs. regularly
- Ability to solve practical problems and ability to read/interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Successful candidate will have a positive attitude and enjoy being part of a team
Salary: Depends on experience
Hours: Day Shift, M-F, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm. Occasional weekends and overtime if needed
Position is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug screen. Energetic and driven employees encouraged to apply. Please respond with a resume for employment consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.