Pacific Golf & Turf is the Northwest's premium supplier of John Deere products to Golf Course and Sports Turf facilities. We have an awesome opportunity for an individual who is a TEAM player. We're seeking a Service Administrator who has a commitment to customer service and is a well-trained and highly organized professional. We are an established company that strives to be the best at taking care of our customers. We look for new employees that are honest, motivated, responsible, dependable, work safely and come to work daily. Come join our TEAM!
Primary Purpose and Essential Functions:
To provide support to our Hawaii Branch Team. This includes assisting with phones, customers, receiving equipment and parts; service administration scheduling appointments, providing quotes and information about repairs, get approvals, provide status on repairs, taking payments and open and closing repair orders.
- Handle phone calls and follow up with customers in regards to their repair needs or any questions they may have
- Schedule and coordinate new service appointments based on nature of complaint and shop capacity
- Review & process technician stories on a daily basis
- Opening and closing repair orders on a daily basis
- Assist with preparing service quotes and customer relations both over the phone and in person for walk in customers
- Assist to be sure the facility is a clean and safe work environment
- Assist with technician time and actively participates in monitoring shop performance, WIP, technician efficiency and other reporting as required by management
- Work with Management to achieve overall company goals for service as well as branch location goals
- May perform additional duties as assigned by leadership
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Two years as a Service Advisor or Administrator in either an equipment or automotive service shop, preferred
- John Deere equipment experience, a plus
- General office skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel, typing 45 wpm and general knowledge of a 10-key calculator CRT/Data Entry. Aspen system experience a plus
- Successful candidate will have a positive attitude, proven customer service skills and enjoy being part of a team
Day Shift: Monday - Friday
Hours: Day Shift
Benefit package available, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay & 401(k) Plan with company match.
Position is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug screen. Please respond with a resume for employment consideration to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.