Pacific Golf & Turf, the EZGO Golf Vehicle Distributor for the Pacific Northwest is seeking a Professional Sales Representative responsible for Retail and Commercial sales of golf carts and utility vehicles, as well as fleet sales / leasing of new, and used golf cart to golf courses in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho. Responsible to meet customer’s needs and grow market share, while maintaining acceptable levels of gross profit and attaining sales unit targets within an assigned territory. We are looking for the right person for our TEAM. Some details and responsibilities for the position are:
- Location: Based out of Spokane WA, Territory consists of Eastern WA, and Northern Idaho
- Prepare and present sales / leasing proposals to customers. Negotiate and achieve agreements. Manage sales documentation
- Conduct product demonstrations presenting features and benefits of products as compared to competitive products
- Grow and develop customer relationships and loyalty to increase market share
- Sell / Lease equipment working with Parts / Service Associates to develop customer focused solutions and build long term relationships with assigned accounts to maximize customer and company profitability
- Manage Lease Portfolio to ensure that all leases are renewed prior to expiration and we replace new equipment on lease with new equipment
- Manage and control sales related expenses
- Meet or exceed Company targets for units, dollars and gross profit
- Keep accurate and up to date call logs, prospect lists
- Provide status report to sales manager as to achievement of goals and objectives
- Attend training and sales meetings as required to stay current with new equipment and special deals
- Provide feedback to other departments
- Maintain a customer database including contact information and other vital customer information
- Make frequent opportunity calls and generate new customers
The candidate must have proven sales skills, be organized, have great communication skills, and must be willing to travel and able to deliver demo equipment with a pickup truck and trailer, as needed.
Must also have mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn how to operate equipment, diagnose product issues and perform minor adjustments / repairs
Training will be provided related to products, sales process, pricing / leasing, customer needs, etc.
Education: college degree is preferred
Competitive Wage and Benefits package
Pacific Golf & Turf is a market leader representing EZGO / Cushman and John Deere Golf Maintenance Equipment along with other well-known brands.
Interested candidates please submit resume to: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.