We are currently seeking a Technician specializing in John Deere Turf Equipment at our Portland, OR branch. We have a position with an awesome opportunity for an individual who is a TEAM player. They
need to have a commitment to customer service and be well-trained and a highly organized professional. They need to take pride in the quality of their work and have the ability to perform various customer service duties as required throughout the day. We are an established company that strives to be the best at taking care of our customers. We look for new employees that are honest, motivated, responsible, dependable, work safely and come to work daily. Come join our TEAM!
- Responsible for diagnosing and repairing John Deere turf equipment
- Travel to golf courses, complexes and/or businesses in order to assist customers and address concerns, as needed
- Maintain all equipment and ensure tools are in good working condition
- Maintain general housekeeping duties in shop and property maintenance
- Work with the Service Manager to ensure consistent work flow
- Help maintain and support safety policies
- Maintain paperwork documentation
- Working conditions can vary throughout the day; it can be cold, cool, warm, hot, wet, dry and/or dusty at times
- Ability to read, write and communicate with co-workers and managers
- May perform additional duties as assigned by leadership
Knowledge and Requirements:
- At least three years of experience as a diesel technician (automotive, truck or lawn equipment) or verifiable training. John Deere equipment experience preferred, but not required.
- Basic set of tools
- You must be in good physical condition; you will be required to continuously lift up to 50 pounds routinely during the course of your shift, this position will require heavy lifting, carrying, pushing, bending, twisting and pulling on a daily basis
- Current driver's license and reliable means of transportation and must be insurable
Hours: Day Shift
Benefits: Health Insurance, Disability & Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan Available
Position is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug screen. Please respond with a resume for employment consideration to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.